Architect, born in Modena in 1940, graduated in Architecture from Milan Polytechnics.
After collaborating with Studio Morassutti and participating in numerous on-the-job trainings abroad, especially in Great Britain, Sweden, Finland and Denmark, where he came in contact with the most qualified design and production centres in those countries, he started his own firm in Milan. He works in the civil architecture, industrial and interior design fields and develops business images, often in co-operation with Elja Helander. Has been a professor of "Industrial and Visual Design" at Scuola Politecnica e di Design, managed by Nino Di Salvatore. Has collaborated with several companies, such as Alessi, Fantini, Filesp, Fidenza Vetraria, Inda, Emicar, Sipea…
His projects have been published in books and specialized magazines, selected for the Compasso d’Oro award, and have also been on display in many museums such as Beabourg in Paris, Metropolitan Museum in New York, the Modern Art Museum in New York, Tel Aviv Art Museum, the Modern Art Museum in Rio de Janeiro, the Applied Art Musum in Helsinki, Kunst Museum in Dusseldorf, Triennale in Milan, etc. His works are also included in the permanent collections of Triennale in Milan, the Museo de Arte de Sao Paolo in Brazil, the Kunstgewerbemuseum SMPK in Berlin, the Kunstmuseum in Dusseldorf and the Deutsches Kungenmuseum in Solingen, Germany.
Fantini Series : Milano
Ph. Alpen Rose