It was established in 1948 in Meda from an intuition of Alberto Minotti. The next step was taken by his sons, Renato and Roberto Minotti, who have started a process of growth and expansion into international markets since 1991.
In 1998 they decided to share the creative vision and aesthetic principles of the brand with architect Rodolfo Dordoni, who was appointed Art Director. A story of excellence that has seen over the years the entry of the third generation into the company: Alessio, Alessandro, Susanna and Leonardo.
The company has embraced a stimulating multicultural and creative exchange since 2018, thanks to new interpretations by distinguished design and architecture professionals – Christophe Delcourt, Nendo, Marcio Kogan / studio mk27 and GamFratesi – always coordinated by Rodolfo Dordoni.
Minotti’s international vision resulted in a widespread presence in 64 countries, through 42 flagship stores and a network of over 300 qualified dealers around the world.