Created in 1974, the International Kitchen Furniture Exhibition runs concurrently with the International Bathroom Exhibition in the broader context of the Salone del Mobile.Milano during even years. EuroCucina showcases all the latest in the realm of high quality kitchens, responding to the escalating demand for functionality from increasingly savvy consumers. Its collateral event, FTK (Technology For the Kitchen), specialises in built-in appliances and cooker hoods, presenting the latest technology for “cooking” and living the kitchen space, embracing the innovative new dimension of “connectivity”.
Perfect style and practicality were the two ingredients that marked out the 2016 edition. The renaissance of a convivial space ideally suited to bringing family and friends together, welcoming guests and reviving companionability in its purest form calls for great personalisation, bringing together a wealth of finishes and materials to create a kitchen that reflects the widest possible range of tastes and lifestyles, thus making it increasingly elegant and functional. The choice of materials is particularly exacting – from the warmest species of wood to the most innovative materials, or a combination thereof. Another theme at the heart of EuroCucina 2016 was the bringing together of living and kitchen areas: clean lines and stylish details combine for a more sophisticated space that is steadily becoming integrated with elegant living rooms.
6 good reasons to visit EuroCucina
- 120 exhibitors on a surface of 23,000 m2 (EuroCucina), more than 40 exhibitors on 12,000 m2 (FTK)
- Business: demand for kitchens has risen
- Business: fertile ground for growing markets where large residential and hospitality contracts are being developed (USA, UK, China and some parts of the Middle East)
- Top italian and international brands
- Trends: cutting-edge innovation, technology and design
- FTK: the connectivity that makes for intelligent homes